Kerohand is a collaboration between K Hand and Kero (who also did something for Detroit Underground i think?) :-)

On 8 mei 2009, at 10:48, ja...@iridite.com wrote:

K Hand is back!  New thing on Acacia called Silent Answer EP, a new
one on Gorsh (I've never heard of them before), a new one on Kerohand
(her new label I assume)  AND a great Electro 12 done with one of the
Detroit Underground guys- most unlike her other output it has to be
said!  That's 4 records in one week.

There's a Norm Talley 10" on 3rd Ear which has a nice (if not entirely
original sounding) old school disco sample track on one side and a
simple but effective house jam on the other.

Those new Delsin 12's are fantastic too- Steve Rachmad remix one is
excellent (not quite Detroit but near enough)

cheers

Jason