Metro Area has been known to play lots of 313 stuff, eg m dubs,
rhyhthim is rhythim recs like the kaos juice bar mix of strings, etc.,
so i feel i am not doing the wrong thing by inviting...;)

Both of 'em are at the Good life tonight for my new party...
12inchesofpleasure.com.  rsvp me for reduced.  i am opening.  check my
man scott bliss's blog for a mix from me at
loudmanquietman.blogspot.com that goes from Adonis to Gino Soccio to
Virgo to Kramer Dashwood's dub of let no man put asunder to Blake
Baxter's sexuality rmx by sims to Ron Hardy isht to that jacking
tribal ugly edit to Jeannette Thomas and much more ;)

rsvp me for list, 313ers

-Alex