Javier Drada - 4/21/09 Post Oscar G New Orleans Visit Mix (Selection of Tracks played 4/17/09 Opening Set for Oscar G)

http://www.resistedresonance.com/limited/042109.zip

StereoK feat. Royal Sapien - Digital Kills The Vinyl Star (Original Vocal) - Carica Deep
DJ PP - Chicken (Original) - Soulman Music
Steve Bear Sas feat. Rachelle - Say It (Benny Royal Peaktime Mix) - Catch 22
Twilo People feat. Hanna Hais - With Out You (Baggi Begovic & Groovenatics Remix) - Leaders of The New School
Yves & Vera feat. Bullit - Out of Reach (Final Mix) - Wanted Records
Ethan White feat. Lisa Shaw - Find The Way (Shur-I-Kan Vocal) - Large Music
Manuel Araneda - Laelia Purpurata (Original) - DNW Records
Michel Cleis - La Mezcla (Original) - Cadenza
Dario Nunez, David Del Olmo, Oscar Merino & Hector Rodriguez - Ponme La Buena (Coco DJ & Toni Rico Remix) - Essential House Records
Jan Solo - Un Tabaquito Con Ron (The BuHousers Re-Work) - Bu!
DJ Disciple & Dru Hepkins - When I Die (DJ Disciples Le Souk Remix) - Catch 22 Oliver Lang & Mark Trophy - Northern Hustle (Original) - Leaders of The New School Todd Terry feat. Tara McDonald - Play On (Conan Liquid Vocal) - Strictly Rhythm
Melvin Reese - Lift U Up (Hardsoul Born to Funk Re-Edit) - Sneakerz MUZIK
ZXX & Paul Anthony feat. Harrison Crump - House Music (Groove Man Tribal Remix) - Dirty Fabric
--
Javier Drada
(504) 382-4533

http://www.javierdrada.com