In a message dated 10/20/00 4:24:13 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>>With numerious releases from the submerge camp this year,and those
>
>Wow - there are new releases at Submerge?  Could have fooled me with that
>
>website last updated May 23...
>
>What's up Heath? (Didn't someone say he was taking over at Submerge?)
>
>I'm surprized nobody brought this up yet.
>
>-Joe

yeah, submerge has been behind.  I stopped in on mad mike last month while he
was working on
the new building.  He's mentioned some of the things he will have at this new
location and it sounds like we will all be in for a treat when it is
finished.  He also said that he will be looking into bringing in someone
independent of submerge to work on the site because Lenny(Burden) just
couldn't keep up with it and all the other stuff he has to do.

we just have to be patient for the time being.  hopefully things will be
running by early next year.

G.