I'll agree with that. Jeff's set was a very different animal from the DJ who played right before him.

But as I said before, Jeff's set seemed to lack momentum. It was fun to watch him work his magic and create such an intricately woven amalgam of rhythm-and-sound, but overall it sounded like it had no impetus other than its own intricacy. After a while, it felt like a moto perpetuo in still life: "Dude Descending a Staircase".

That isn't to say that it was bad set, because it wasn't by any means. In its own way it was really exquisite. It just didn't leave as strong an impression as the DJ set before his.

{}0+>|

cpe1704...@gmail.com wrote:
what i find especially amazing about this is that you preferred buzz's set to jeff's. buzz rocked, no doubt, but jeff was on a complete other level of advanced techno sorcery.