I managed to catch Octave One last Saturday night -- happened to
arrive the same evening for a few days following meetings in Germany.

The show was at a large space called Westerunie in the Westerpark
to the west (naturally) of the Centraalstation. Kind of an older party
crowd and they were more into drinking and chit chatting but Lawrence
and Lenny got to play 90 solid minutes live and  put in a good effort,
although they told me they only got 3 hours of sleep due to a long
flight delay in Atlanta -- such is the life for musicians on the road,
as always...

They send shouts back to y'all in tha D and said their show at the
festival was a really great experience despite being in the underground
stage.  I think they got help from the sound guy from another performer
to help tune up the oversized and poorly placed sound system.  But
I tell you what -- rarelty have I seen a crowd so pumped-up at the
festival.

They also have upcoming shows in Los Angeles (July 3) and San
Francisco (July 4), I'm unsure about the venues.

tot siens from some darn canal in Amsterdam,

Fred