Thanks for sharing Wojciech.

It's a beautifully shot documentary, the music really compliments the
scenes, quite emotional really. I'm sure most of us that have been to
Detroit, especially when the festival isn't on, have experienced the
lonely, ghostly streets of downtown.

 I'm glad the director got a mention in for the urban gardening
upswing that seems to be happening there atm. If I remember correctly,
there was some talk on NPR or the like about some sizable investment
into urban gardening in Detroit. That will be a great thing to see if
it actually does come to fruition.

Peace,
Patrick.