I've since listened a couple of times more and feel the same. This isn't to say that it doesn't build nicely, it's just that it feels like it should be going somewhere but the tracks just sort of stop.
Cheers,

I think it's a great release, the tracks create some great internal space and the rhythms are very intricate in places and the central theme's still pull you deep into the mix, just like all good dub music does. Moritz for me has always shown a great understanding of dub, which is where many of the imitators fail, sure some of the patterns are too long but most early mornings I find it helps.