Hello Chicago-area 313 friends-

Just one more final reminder here about our JACKSON event this evening…

With this one happening to coincide with the first day of Pitchfork
Festival festivities, the team behind the JACKSON series is floored to
present a night that's sure to satisfy your need for paranoid
electronics. Ersatz Audio/Thrill Jockey artists, the Detroit-based
electro punk stalwarts ADULT. take to the decks for an exclusive dj
set for JACKSON. Their signature integration of drum machines & analog
synths with electronic/punk elements has defied categorization, and
these undefinable points of influence are recalled whenever they tear
through their thoroughly entertaining dj sets!  Also just added to the
bill are former Weekend Records co-horts and Chicago mainstays DJ JIM
MAGAS, DJ BEAU WANZER and DJ JORDAN Z., contributing to what is sure
to be a memorable night on the Sonotheque soundsystem!

Some Chi-town press love that we received for this show…

NEW CITY CHICAGO -
http://music.newcity.com/2009/07/14/preview-adultsonotheque/

TIME OUT CHICAGO -
http://chicago.timeout.com/events/clubs/262816/jackson

==

Friday, July 17, 2009  -  CHICAGO
Empty Bottle, Meiotic, ApSerp and Cold Grums present…
JACKSON: Post-Pitchfork Fest Afterparty

w/ very special guests…

>> ADULT.  (DJ Set)
[Thrill Jockey, Ersatz Audio labels - from Detroit]
http://www.adultperiod.com
http://www.ersatzaudio.com

& local support…

>> DJ JIM MAGAS
[aka MAGAS - Punch, Imaginary Conflict, Wwilko, Ersatz Audio labels -
from Chicago]
http://www.magasnews.com
http://www.myspace.com/magaschicago

>> DJ BEAU WANZER
[from Chicago]
http://www.myspace.com/myspace2001
http://www.nationrecords.dimensionshifts.org/index.php?id=35

>> DJ JORDAN Z.
[Go Bang! - from Chicago]
http://www.gobang.biz
http://www.myspace.com/jordan__z

==

VENUE: Sonotheque - 1444 W. Chicago Ave. - Chicago, IL
COVER: $12 / Reduced admission w/ Pitchfork Fest ticket stub!
DOORS/SHOW: 9PM-2AM
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/event.php?eid=86614452687
ADVANCE TIX:
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=2149074
MORE INFO:  http://www.meiotica.com    http://www.sonotheque.net

Sponsored by FRANK151 Magazine
(we will have FRANK151 Magazine giveaways for those who attend early!)

==
==

NEXT MONTH'S JACKSON TAKES PLACE AT EMPTY BOTTLE!

Fri.8/21 @ Empty Bottle - Chicago
JACKSON presents Ghostly International 10 Year Anniversary: Chicago Edition…
TYCHO
SOLVENT
KILL MEMORY CRASH
DARK PARTY (ELIOT LIPP & LEO123)