opps.. I think I orginally sent this as HTML.. re-posting in text only:

Will be cool to see these cats in SF, this will be a fun night!

I'm kinda suprised that the Kontrol guys are getting on the Detroit
tip now (is it hot again?) as the promoter and their same dj's have
been pretty heavily one tracked into the Mnml genre forever and a day
(is it not so hot anymore?), as it shows by their tag line "minimal
techno + avant house". Not sure if the other SF 313 guys agree with me
on this?

Anyways, can't argue with their selection now ;)

Peace,
Grumpy old man (Patrick)