From: Arturo Lopez <arturo.m.lo...@gmail.com>
To: Three-One-Three <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:22:49 PM
Subject: (313) Serato Vs Traktor smackdown for my consumer dollars.

I will be purchasing either Serato Scratch or Traktor Scratch in a few
months along with a Windows 7 laptop.  I'm going to be getting some
hands-on time with both over the next few weeks, but wanted to see if
anyone has some strong opinions, or things I should look for in
particular.  I've heard different people swear by each, but just
trying to cover my bases and harness the power of the 313 hive-mind a
bit. This is just for a 2 turntable setup with the timecoded vinyl,
just mixing, no scratching, nothing fancy.

-Art