Some of you might remember Joe "Babylon" Marougi from his days as half of Plug Research (along with Allen Avanessian, who now runs the label).

I basically have Joe and "Fixer" Smith to thank for my Detroit Techno knowledge. They schooled me back in the early-to-mid-90's.

After a long hiatus from mixing, Joe returns with this Hiatus Mix:

http://soundcloud.com/joe-babylon/hiatus-mix-by-joe-babylon

"Deep House mix with tracks from XDB, Delano Smith, Jimpster,
Wbeeza, Pirahnahead, DJ Q, DJ Gregory, Glenn Underground,
Isolee and Vince Watson."

I'm sure I could squeeze a full tracklisting out of Joe if need be.

        - Greg