On 4 Sep 2009, at 10:40, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

Fluxion is definitely a cut above Martin....and perhaps the least dubby of the Chain Reaction artists on their roster at the time.

More recently, that artist has moved away from the head-nodding BC repetition vibe and cut out a more melodic vein - whilst still keeping things stripped-down. Check out

D-Teck especially - it appears you can buy a downloadable version from the label.

I recommend it, in fact

http://www.store.vibrantmusic.com/

Go on, trust me, chuck 'em some money...

Ken

Will give it a good listen but I'm feeling the Frozen Border/Sandwell/ Horizontal Ground stuff more than this Ken.