I already bought the download for this from Boomkat for a whole lot
more, but Amiestreet has it right now at a crazy price. Worth starting
an account for.

http://amiestreet.com/browse/music/monolake/atlas-titan/

If you haven't heard of Amiestreet, they have a pricing system where
all tracks start out free, and the price goes up with popularity,
topping out at 99 cents US.  I don't know how it works out for the
artist in the end but it's a good site for  giving unfamiliar stuff a
try.  They also have a social networking aspect, where you 'friend'
people, and a system where you earn store credit if you do reviews,
but I already write reviews for a print publication and can't be
bothered....