My comments aren't about ALL techno, just about the point of view of
the movie + the reviewer. I have an inherent problem with claiming
that techno is inherently more musical than house music, and that the
particular artists chosen for that film are representative of techno.

However, I'd venture that techno that is adventurous and branches out
would no longer be considered to be "Techno" by many adherents of the
genre.

~DP