just wanted to drop a quick note to give mad respect to smallfish and their
crew.  they hooked me up more than any other record store in london, showed
incredible depth of musical knowledge, and were the only people that i met
in the whole of england that were as nice as tom churchill :>.  their
store rocks and they got me the DSR record on warp for a fiver!

so go check em out! NOW!

-e