KJ wrote:

> Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that record, that album was amazing.
> Mirabella is so brilliant with that hypnotizing vocal in it "Cuba,
> cuba, cuba energy". I wonder what happened to him as well.
> This album
> is the only record i have of Green.

I think that sample's "human energy", off The Shamen's "Human NRG" (first
track on their "En-Tact" album).  I know, I'm sad.  It's my indie-kid past,
you see.

Anyways... it's weird how Green completely disappeared without trace after
only 2 12"s and then the album (which contains a fair few of the tracks from
the 12"s).  It's not like the tracks were lousy.  The opposite, in fact.  A
lost talent.

Other "where are they now, I wish they'd not dropped off the face of the
earth":

Art Forest
Nate Krafft
Will Weber (un-subbed from 313, moved to Miami??????)
Dave Peoples
Walt J
Dave Whiteside
Sole Tech (hmmm, morphed into a house producer, perhaps, if I remember the
rumour correctly???)

I could go on.

Rob