Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

October 7, 2009 - Titonton Duvanté (Converge Bookings, 7th City,
Metamorphic)
October 21, 2009 - 6th Annual Halloween show
November 4, 2009  -  A. Paul (Naked Lunch)
TBD - DJ Gyle (Kult Records)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_09-09-09.mp3

Tracklist for the show:

Oliver Ho, Parade {Slight Return}, Universal, Meta
Johannes Heil, Born In The Light, Future Primitive, Kanzleramt
Pablo, Goes to Pluto, Soma
Jonzun Crew, Pack Jam, Lost in Space, Tommy Boy
Gruenbox, Alka Meltzer, Trapez 100, Trapez
Mihalis Safras, Interafrica (The Glitz rmx), Interafrica Remixes, Trapez ltd

Paul Brtschitsch, Three Weeks (Anja Schneider rmx), Rootknox
G.Marcell, YeahDatTu, Synapsis
The Martian, Dream Dancing, Red Planet

###
Set by Jeff Milligan
Appears courtesy Revolver & Poker Flat Records
For information about him, please visit Converge Bookings
Booking info available thru so...@convergebookings.net
###

Recloose, Four Ways of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.