On 19 Oct 2009, at 13:19, Martin Dust wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Nice cover art for the Hole in the Road there Martin. Used to go to Wulf Records all the time in there.

Really, that's going back some Robin :) As a kid we all use't to run off to see the fish in the tank - proper space age back then.

Yeah wicked that was. I'm older than I seem :) I moved to Sheffield in 1989.

Richard kinda touched on all the Sci-Fi back in the mid-seventies on Synth Britannia, you kinda forget how big an influences it actual was. The Hole In The Road was like some Stargate back then, good times.

Ah not seen my recording of that yet.

Back to the topic. Nice to see all the options for different formats on your release.

robin...