From that interview it seems as though he "epic'ed up" the main track on the ep. Maybe that's the problem.

Having heard the longer clips it sounds like the Sydenhams etc of this world will lap this thing up.

robin...

On 19 Oct 2009, at 15:58, jwan allen wrote:

I don't....just because I don't like the the record, doesn't mean he
needs to be stoned!

I still don't like, nice guy or not with the being said, he's got good
taste in records, just needs to bring something else to the table for
my liking. In the interim, I'll keep my $12 for something else that I
deem worthy.

jw