Hot!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tristan Watkins [mailto:phonop...@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : 15 octobre 2009 17:02
À : 313
Objet : (313) Phonopsia - Nuba Tuba

I’ve finished a new track called Nuba Tuba. It’s the first thing I’ve
made public in three years. No idea how to characterise it in a word.
The beat is fast electro with intermittent tribal drums and the melodies
probably just sound like melodies that I’d do. There’s some dubby keys
(I guess???) with lots of synthy stuff around it and a pretty big
bassline that wound up sounding a bit like a tuba to me.

It’s encoded at 192 Kbps mp3 until I figure out what I’m going to do
with it and the other music that I’ve been sitting on. I may post that
other sat-on stuff up in similar quality mp3 soon too.

Anyway… grab it here:
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/music/Phonopsia_NubaTuba_12-10-09_192Kbps.mp3

Cheers,

Tristan