I only read the IDM one, but I have to say that like much academic
writing, it was rather poor because the writer was trying to use a
mish-mash of concepts vaguely associated with post-structuralist and
post-modern literary theory in a seemingly random fashion. The result
was incoherent, the kind of stuff that leads people to discount such
literary theory.

However, I must add that the actual philosophy of, say, Deleuze is
quite rigorous and not at all a bunch of nonsense. My belief is that a
lot of grad students have only taken survey courses and have never
fully delved into even a single philosopher in a rigorous way, so it's
not surprising that their writings are unstructured and somewhat
incomprehensible.

~David