I too have caught the dubstep/wonky/housenfunky/dubbage bug lately. Here's my 'on the wagon' mix as played on basic.ch last weekend.

http://jameshurlbut.net/mp3/mixes/basicch-111509.mp3

[1:39:07] [256Kbps] [181MB] [wholelottalimiter]

Mark Pritchard feat Om'Mas Keith - Wind It Up (Freaks mix) - Hyperdub
Aardvark - b1 - bloom
Monkeysteak - Lighthouse Dub (pinch remix) - punchdrunk
Caspa Rusko - King George - Aquatic Lab
Zomby - Dripping Like Water - Ramp
Untold - Discipline - hemlock
Jack Sparrow - The Chase - Tectonic
Indigo/Synkro - Heaven - Smoking Sessions
Alexkid - Mousseur Dub - Rekids
Roska - Concrete Jungle - MR007
Soundstream - Good Soul - soundstream
Untold - Palamino - hemlock
Pearson Sound - WAD - hessle audio
Untold - No one likes a smart arse - hemlock
Roska - Sheppard - MR007
Martyn - Mega Drive Generation - hyperdub
Scuba - Aesaunic - Hotflush
F - Night Dive - Transistor
Al Tourettes - Sunken - Apple Pips
Ghosts on Tape - Predator Mode (Roska remix) - Wireblock
Epileptic (Martyn's no strobe mix) - shut up & dance
Scuba - Reverse - Hotflush
Dom Hz - Dub Discipline (Synkro remix) - dubbed out
2562 - Dinosaur - Tectonic
Untold - Don't Know Don't Care - hemlock
Chez and Trent - a1 <- look sort of 313!
A Made Up Sound - Disconnect - archive
Mount Kimbie - Sketch on Glass - Hotflush