Hi,

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor. I need a couple of those tokens they hand out at Tresor when ordering a beer. My friend is making a jacket for me, and I thought the white tokens with a black text and Tresor logo on them would make cool buttons (found a couple of them from my pocket a while ago), but I don't have enough - at least two more would be required.

Don't know if I should contact the club directly, but if there's someone who could help me, please email privately.

Now that I'm re-reading this, it looks like a very, very poor version of those nigerian scam spams. :D

Jussi Lehtonen

  "Metaprogram yourself."