From: KiDD*e <3...@qui-design.fr>
To: Three-One-Three <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:16:20 +0100
Subject: Re: (313) Pure Acid
Pure lovely delights ! :)
Nice new gem to my ears :
http://www.discogs.com/Acid-Sex-Acid-Sex-002/release/1954278
Thanks Placid.

— K*

Le 11/12/2009 00:43, Placid a écrit :

    NO need for waffly introductions on this one

    The acid is here - http://www.acid-house.net/Pure_Acid.mp3
(uploading as i post this..will be available in about an hour)

    Bomb the Bass- Bug Powder Dust - K7
    Le Mystere - Opus 303 - Buzz
    Air Liquide - Radiowaves - white
    Air Liquide - Electronic Dub - White
    Plastikman -
    Air Liquide - The Increased Difficulty Of Concentration - Smile
    Tin Man - Acid Acid - Global A
    XDB - Lost Tapes - Wave Music
    Keith Worthy  - Deep For Dayz - Sistrum
    808 State - Narcossa - Creed
    Acid Sex - Acid Sex 002 - Acid Sex
    Sendex - Just Dance - Bunker
    Sysex - Cr Acid Trax 1 - Plus 8
    Disco Nihilist & Daetron Vargas - EP - Construction Paper
    Phase Phorce - Complications - Djax
    J.T.C. - Take 'em Off - Creme Jak
    Jared Wilson - Last Two - 7777
    Music Institute 20th Anniversary (Pt 2 Of 3)
    DJ ESP - Put A Smile On Your Face - Aciiieeed!
    MS Crew - Acid Trojan II - Minimum Syndicat
    Steve Parker - Loaded (Damon Wild Acid Dub) - Synewave
    KiNK & Neville Watson  - Inside Out - Hour House Is Your Rush Records
    Ongaku - Mihon - Pod Communication
    A Jackin' Phreak - Acid Sex - RZ
    Adrian Forciniti - Class Of '94 - SYRA

    Done in one hit on 2 x 1210's  approx 289 MB @ 320 kbps