This show aired during the station's annual fundraising marathon. I tried to
keep the talking to a minimum. 88.1FM is a non-profit community radio
station. Please consider making a donation to the station to help keep us
going for another fiscal year. Here is the link to a copy of the press
release for the fundraiser.
www.antonbanks.com/playlists/press_release.txt

You may donate online anytime at the station's website, www.wesufm.org. For
those of you in the US, your donation is tax deductible. On behalf of
everyone at WESU, I thank you in advance for your support of our station.

Sincerely,
Anton

And now for the business at hand...

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

TBA
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_12-02-09.mp3

Tracklist For The Show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Future Sound of London, Lifeforms Path 5, Astralwerks
Sans Soleil, Sahara, Time::Space Vol.2, Transmat
Dasha Rush, Comme La Neige (Takashi Watanabe Remix), IF
Andy Vaz, Mumbai Dwelle, Yore
Dave Powers, The Hijack (Evan Rhodes Remix), Klectik
Nur Mal Kurz, (NICONE & SASCHA BREMER Remix), Bar25
Kez YM, Inner City Funk, Yore
Taho, Cosmic Voyage, Crystal Love Ep, Lumina
Taho, Crystal Love, Crystal Love Ep, Lumina
Harvey Mckay-Nightwalker-Soma
Orlando Voorn, Angles (JAMIE BEHAN Remix), D.E.A.F. Promo

###
Mix By Anton Banks

DJ Lock, Intro, Macabre EP, Reaktor 2
Surgeon, La Real, Counterbalance
Adam Beyer, Discipline, Protechtion, Drumcode
Roku, Double Bubble, London V Madrid, Pure Plastic
Paul Mac, Shot Through, Audio Assault
Planetary Assault Systems, Atomic, Peacefrog
Surgeon, Bad Hands, Dynamic Tension
###

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.