Well here is a random selection of things i liked this year:

Clark - Totems Flare (Warp)
Jon Hopkins - Insides (Double Six Recordings)
The Hasbeens - You & Me (Clone West Coast Series)
Future Beat Alliance - Patience & Distance (EevoNext)
Marco Bernardi - Switches, Drawers and Washing Machines (Frustrated Funk)
Olafur Arnalds - Dyad 1909 (Erased Tapes Records)
Telefon Tel Aviv - Immolate Yourself (BPitch Control)
Clark, DMX Krew & Otto von Schirach live at Gogbot Enschede
Aril Brikha & Nathan Fake live in Eibergen, Free your mind festival.
My Lemur control surface :D