Does anybody know where *that* synth sweep on Chez Damier's KMS49 (untitled,
but it goes "Come on girl, you ain't dancing" - the other side is the same
as the Climax, as an aside, where's that from?) comes from? Off the top of
my head it's also used by Grant Nelson (GOD project part 1) and the Basement
Boys (250lbs of remix). I'm pretty sure I've got other tracks that sample
it, too. I don't which of these came first (I heard KMS 49 first, but that
means nothing) nor if any of these are the original source. But it is a
wicked noise and one of my favourite tracks, so I wiz wondering...

Cheers,

Jonny.