From: ohanakin ... [mailto:ohana...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 11:49 AM
To: Denise Dalphond
Cc: Ravinder S Mann; kent williams; list 313
Subject: Re: (313) what he said: "Little White Earbuds" review of Shake's
"Frictionalism" compilation

Seriously, any review of shake's "with a piece of ice" that uses the
word "execrable" is a joke on the writer.

All these fancy words and he cant understand that record?  maybe
he/she needs some more time w the ttables, at a good party, or
listening to claude young's dj kicks.

Also, juan atkins isn;t making good music? Anybody heard his new
track, work for money??!! Let me put in this way: fancy words on a
hyped blog good writing don't make, yoda might say.

Still, I'm thrilled that shake is getting attention because he
deserves it and then some.

-Alex