I have only seen about 35 messages in the last week, and only in about
6 threads.  Plus, I started at least 3 of those message threads.

The list doesn't get filtered.  There is no 'moderator.'  As admin I'm
supposed to read what's posted and step in if things get ugly.  But
honestly, the ugly people are mostly gone, or they're in my personal
killfile and I don't see their e-mails, so that's not been so
challenging a job.  313 is officially a low-traffic mailing list now.

And London is a hotbed of techno heads. And the charter of the list is
Detroit- and Detroit-influenced techno, so I'd see no reason to
moderate content from there.  And did you mean 'conspicuous' or
'suspicious' or both at one time?

I'd like it if there was MORE Detroit-specific traffic.  In particular
it would be great if someone from Submerge would post when new
releases from Detroit artists comes out.  I'm looking at you, Angie
;-)