From our website, posted last night:

"Special note: tickets are selling briskly but we have placed an additional 500 on sale yesterday (Mon Oct 23); there was some delay in Ticketmaster posting their availability but it should be sorted by now."

Which I've just checked on and yes, Ticketmaster knows what's up and yes, there are still some available. Any tickets purchased over the phone at this point will be held at the door of the venue under your name.

Directions for out-of-town guests will be posted to the website on Friday. If anyone has any questions or concerns about this weekend they can either visit our website (http://plus8.com) for lineups and other info, or email me directly @ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.

- Craig