everything you said doesnt refute my comment, if anything it reinforces it.

depends on what kind of vinyl junkie you are, but for a 313 audience
(unless you're looking for cool old records that are explicitly not
electronic or pre-main electronic days), I strongly stand by my claim.

again, i recommend going to manhattan stores, but expect a lot of the
new vinyl stores to be wanker brooklyn hister rock or rock-electro.