Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit www.AntonBanks.com
and click on "Archives".

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

Feb. 24, 2010 - M50 (Etc Radio, WNUR-Chicago)
March 10, 2010 - Oscar Mulero (Warm Up Records, BassReaction)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_02-10-10.mp3

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Earth Incubator, Flight to The Sun Ici (Eme Remix), Pertin_nce
Dominik Eulberg,Daten Uebertragungs Kuesschen (Rodriguez Jr Mix), Traum
Itokim, Sunlight (Solab-Remix), Seventh Sign
Jaime Read, Name No Names, Elektrosouls
Morning Factory, Rawtunes, Yore
The Black Dog, Northern Electronic Soul (Claro Intelecto Snake Pass Mix),
Soma

###
Set by Pär Grindvik
Appears courtesy Stockholm Ltd Records
For information, please visit www.stockholmltd.com or
www.myspace.com/grindvik

Many thanks to Nina for sending me this set.

Sorry, the tracklist is not available.
###

Recloose, Four Ways of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E
Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.