Great interview, Jacob. Though the break about half-way through is still nice,
overall "On and On" sounds quite painful to the ears these days, but
Chip-E's early
works still rock, so Chip-E certainly wins in the "still sounds great
all these years"
game, which is more important, IMO.

--
http://soundcloud.com/andrewdukecognitionaudio