To get back what The Duke man said
I think it's a good move

Besides Universal witch will do the U.R. rights*  of for instance 'jaguar'
worldwide publishing is a must if you want to defend you work.

Since 95 % of all club/dance music is made for the english market it would
be a smart move ;)
and if I read a figure of 500.000 copies of a Aphex Twin album I know what
time it is
compared to 'dutch' standards where it is a unique thing when you sell
50.000 albums

anyway some short (non-313) mix reviews

1-2-3 Dj rush (look and see) Dj Zank mix
+
Repress of Mr Fingers - Distant planet on Trax
(reminds me of the Kevin Saunderson sound with those 2 oscillators de-tune
thingy )

=

19.3 points

Oh ja, must be a 313 winter stop !