If you dig in the archives I'm fairly sure that a while back (not 10 years,
maybe half that, not sure) the same question was asked
and Dale (who obviously was subscribed at that point) came on to talk a bit
about why he hadn't done anything for a while, I think
he then went on to "but now I'm doing some stuff".  There might even have been
a link.

Or then again maybe I'm making all this up!  I do suffer from false memory
syndrome sometimes.