I like it very much, thanks!  I just started one of those pages
myself.  I have a one minute wav loop at 240 bpm on there for share--I
met an old school European acid head from Belgium last week and he was
telling me about the 240bpm free parties in France, its my stab at
working that fast, I try to keep an open mind--ultimately it would
fall into the idm/breakcore category--I did my best to stay in
e-minor.  --four track mix 100% samples--did my best to quickly make
it sound analog.  The idea is to compile a ton of complex loops which
I would normally expand into slower LP style songs.  Not 313 related
but maybe on a technicality ;-)

http://soundcloud.com/dsmith/untitled1_eminor_240

He also led my to this site which is quite bizarre acid, word is the
producer owns four TBs and a devilfish!

http://www.mrgasmask.com/