I am going to have to dig up my old EP's of his.  It's been a minute.

----- Original Message ----
From: kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com>
To: list 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 12:51:05 PM
Subject: (313) message from Dale Lawrence

... repeated with permission....
> Your name came up on the 313 list ...

"Why would they do that?  I haven't released anything since 2001! Of
course, I am glad to hear that. :-)

"I've been writing music on and off and working a lot of hours doing
web development at my current job for the past few years.  In 2006 I
made an entire album but ended up not doing anything with it.  I ran
out of energy after working so hard on it until 2008 when I made
another batch of tracks.

"I think one is on my myspace page called Amine.  Then I took another
break until just a few weeks ago because I became intensely concerned
and vocal about the politics here in the US.  I updated some software,
have been working on a track for the past week, and just got a new
subwoofer two days ago.  I have no clue what I'll do with any of it
and am doing it more with a feeling of curiosity, thinking "What kind
of music would I be making if I started right now?" and basically
daydreaming (nightdreaming?) and playing with sounds like I used to.
That's usually when I write my best work, when I don't have a purpose
and it just happens."

So if you want to keep up with Dale, facebook friend him.