It's about the DEMF lineup not about Hawtin bashing...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: kent williams [mailto:chaircrus...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 10 maart 2010 16:26
Aan: Martijn de Blaauw
CC: John Sokolowski; 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: Re: (313) Partial DEMF lineup

Hah, so he's putting something together using Ableton Live, Max For
Live AND Plogue Bidule.  And he wants to control the video along with
the audio.

Nothing could ever go wrong with that -- outdoors, at night with
possible weather complications, right?

Was I the only one who got the e-mail from Minus saying "Hey video
artists -- send us your work to use in our live show! For free!" ?

I'm all for cutting edge technology and trying new things, but I'd
have to say that very little that Richie does moves me.  He puts
together these complicated Inspector Gadget setups and then ...
unleashes hours of boring techno too mnml for vowels.

Give me a good DJ with a record box and a mixer with no effects any day.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Martijn de Blaauw
<martijn.de.bla...@woonconcept.nl> wrote:
>> Let me be the first to predict that there will be technical
difficulties
> that delay the start of the Plastikman set.
>
> Well he is rehearsing, Check the vid:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkJEOsDyV0 (Plastikman Teknik
Rehearsal,
> March 1-4, Mannheim, Germany)

Woningcorporatie Woonconcept zorgt voor veilige woonruimte van goede kwaliteit
voor mensen, die daar zelfstandig niet in kunnen voorzien. En wij doen meer dan
bouwen, zorgvuldig beheren en verhuren. We zetten ons in voor de leefbaarheid
in de breedste zin van het woord.