On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Odeluga, Ken <ken.odel...@dowjones.com> wrote:

> Octave One decided to mark 20 years of doing techno with a new label and, I
> think, a new website.
>
> A little curiously, they've named it after the catalogue number of their one
> and only release on Transmat, MS-10.
>
> We all know that release had a little more than history behind it, but the
> guys have taken the trouble to namecheck Derrick May on the website.
>
> I hope that any accompanying new material might show a little more edge than
> has been found in their material of late.
>
> http://430west.com/ms10/

First release is a real belter; charted it:

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks Halifax NS Canada
March 2010 chart
01 Andrew Duke--Grandfather (Matt Chester remix) (Open Concept)
02 Anthony "Shake" Shakir--Frictionalism (Rush Hour)
03 Dan Curtin--Lifeblood (Mobilee)
04 Octave One--The Greater Good (430 West)
05 Various--Remix Sampler Vol. 1 (Night Vision)
06 The Black Dog--CCTV Nation (Redshape Analog mix) (Soma)
07 Mirko Loco--Love Harmonic (Carl Craig Soundscape mix) (Cadenza)
08 Tevo Howard--Crystal Republic (Hour House Is Your Rush)
09 Aufgang--Barock (Robert Hood remix) (Infine)
10 Reade Truth--Let's Go To New York Instead (Brennan Green remix) (Wurst)

--
http://soundcloud.com/andrewdukecognitionaudio
http://myspace.com/andrewduke