Last year me and two friends of mine started a "band" Ago Tela for improvised electronic music. The concept is to have no pre prepared sequences or anything, just total free improvisation that can take us anywhere from abstract ambient soundscapes to dancy 4/4 techno. Also not limited to electronic instuments... We were lucky that our first official gig was opening for Moritz von Oswald trio, when they played here in Ljubljana last autumn.

Here's a recording of a recent studio session, that came out more on the techno side, appropriate for this list :)
http://soundcloud.com/agotela/session07022010

Jernej
www.octex.si
  • (313) some improvised t... Jernej Marusic