Hi

Thought i'd chuck together a few electroey bits…and a squelchy number for good
measure….

You can get it from here - http://www.acid-house.net/Placid_slectro_mix.mp3

AFX - Boxing Day - Rephlex
Boris Divider - Electronics 3 (Miami Style) - Drivecom
Sound Of Mind - Programming - PC Records
T++ - Allied - No Label
Voice Stealer - Electromotive Force - Subvert
Matt Whitehead  - Spinning Mobile - Cultivated Electronics
Scape One - Flashback - Pnuma
EDMX & Qwerty - Madd Aciddd - Breakin' Records
Rob Belleville - Sounds Of Introspection - aDepth audio
Sonar Bass - Welcome to Sonar Bass 4 - U-trax
Anton Zap - I Get No Kick From Champagne - Ethereal Sound
Underground Resistance - Electronic Warfare - Underground Resistance
Der Zyklus - Formenverwandler - Frustrated Funk
Urban Textures - Voltaic - Bass4Bots
Sonar Bass - Sonar Base #6 - U-trax
Pollon - Lost Souls - Scopex
Jared Wilson - Drug Related Stories (Scmocid Edit) - 7777
Der Zyklus - Der Tonimpulstest   - Frustrated Funk
CRC - Mandragora - Heliocentric
Sonar Bass - Intergalactic Anecdote - U-trax
Anthony Rother - Sex with the Machines
Hardfloor - The Life we choose - Hardfloor
D'arcangelo - Walking Largo - 030303
Suburban Knights - Acid Africa - Underground Resistances

As usual, done in one hit on 2 x technics 1210's

2 hrs 320 kbps approx 290MB

Hit me up on facebook for more mixes and gig info -
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=41658902688

Enjoy