Is mnml still popular in Brooklyn? I thought that most of the cool
kids have moved on to deep house... which is both good and bad, since
along with the good and really deep stuff, there's a lot of bland
stuff (but hasn't that always been true?).

And as for m_nus, I don't know of anyone who has taken them seriously
for some time, and that includes those of the more mnml persuasion.

~David