Hi all,

Next thursday april 15 @22h CET/15h EST, Club 106, Klaina and Trish
Van Eynde are very proud to present A leading part of Detroit Techno
Militia live at their underground studios in Leuven.

Anyone interested in catching the live stream of this event can do so
at the URL below.

Live stream:
http://www.radioscorpio.be/luister

Club 106 is a weekly techno show on Belgian Radio Scorpio and is
hosted bi-weekly by Trish & Klaina.
The show runs 3 hours, starting at 22h CET (that's 15h EST).

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100857096624763

DJ Seoul is one of America's leading ambassadors of Detroit Techno and
Techno Bass. With lightning fast mixing skills and exceptionally
technical scratches and juggles, Seoul brings an energy to the
dancefloor that is rarely seen. As a producer, his work on the Detroit
Techno Militia record label and his remixes for Drugaci Exhibitions
have garnered him worldwide acclaim. DJ Seoul gives the crowd one
hundred percent every time he performs. This energy is clearly visible
and reciprocated by the audience and will bring this vibe into our
Scorpio basement !

T.Linder takes a no-nonsense, working-class approach to the art of
spinning records. "If someone's going to pay money to hear me spin,
I'm going to make it worth their money. The way I look at it, there's
too many DJs out there meticulously and methodically blending records
that all sound the same. As a listener, I'm easily bored with that. I
like to take some risks when I perform,skipping across genres and
eras, doing scratch tricks with two copies of the same record. I want
to give the listener the experience of hearing something they haven't
heard before."

Der Mercenary was born and raised in Detroit, and since an early age,
he’s been influenced with the social and artistic movements, which
arose in that city. Heavily inspired by the early Detroit techno
culture, he began collecting records and DJ’ing in 1996. After a move
to Chicago in 1998, he began to spin at rave parties, clubs and radio
stations around the Midwest (Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis,
Milwaukee). In 2000, Der Mercenary began compiling his studio
equipment to produce his own techno music and started spinning
overseas in Europe.

After moving to Chicago and Europe, he moved back to Detroit in 2002 ,
where he acted as the Vice President of Mission: Detroit association –
organization dedicated to promoting electronic music and philanthropy
in the city of Detroit (www.missiondetroit.org).
Der Mercenary has performed in many different countries on numerous
occasions, playing at Triebwerk in Dresden ( Germany), Clues (
Belgium), Cologne (Camouflage), and Rewers and Paragraph 51 in Poland.
He tag-teamed with Kube72 (Ian Cheshire) for an official Movement 2003
afterparty, and played at just about every popular bar/club in Detroit
(including the Works, Corktown Café, O’Blivions, McCarthy’s pub,
Mission: Detroit, etc.) . In early 2004, der Mercenary moved to
Belgium.

These guys will bring you an unforgettable two hour dj set and will
explain you all about Detroit techno Militia, upcoming tour plans and
more straight from leuven on air and live stream on
http://www.radioscorpio.be/luister

22pm gmt+1 untill 01am gmt+1