Better remix from KiNK?
http://is.gd/bs6Gb
And again a very nice one from Conforce.

— K*

Le 07/04/2010 17:08, Frank Glazer a écrit :
Wow, straight up nicked it didn't he?

I think I might have just lost a little respect for KiNK.  But only
because he basically didn't credit Mills.

I predict this to be pretty huge at Movement 2010, and that's fine with
me, it's not half bad at all.

KiNK has a knack for rolling out excellent acid remixes of other
people's tracks.  See also:

http://www.discogs.com/Mock-Toof-Farewell-To-Wendo/release/2199941

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Sprinkles-Masturjakor/release/2125879

http://www.discogs.com/KiNK-Psyche-Funk-EP/release/1979636