Hello all my 313 peoples!

As of March 15th, I have been holed up in my studio,
working...unfortunately, my studio is going to be shut down
temporarily.

Fortunately, I finished my 2nd and 3rd albums for the year, and am
posting a preview of BOTH ALBUMS today...

    Also, I have two VINYL releases coming out...I have mentioned the
release on Arne Weinberg's Diametric. label...there will also be a
release of one of my fine edits on Fit records...not sure of
dates...stay tuned;)

    here is the link:

http://www.cornwarning.com/fbk/

Selections for Walking While Black:  A group of Harder Techno from
fbk, all recorded during a time while standing accused of bogus
accusations.

And...

At The Same Point in Time...:  fbk showcasing his diverse, hypnotic
techno sound, includes some rare tracks not heard publicly except for
in some of his DJ sets....

Please, do not share this music, and please contact me if you would
like to repost or release...

and my thoughts go out to Ernie Harwell.

Enjoy, and thank you for listening.

--
fbk

sleepengineering/absoloop US