############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_05-05-10.mp3

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Hubble - Earth [Morning Tools]
Applescal - Sista [Traum]
Masse Memorie - Salsoul [Eona]
Cloud Master Weed - Com'on & Join Us [Soiree]
Taho - Typo Dub [Snejl Records]
Masse Memorie - My Precious Steam [Eona]
Gadi Mizrahi & Soul Clap - Beautiful Thang [Double Standard Records]
Ellen Allien - Flashy Flashy (Alexi Delano Remix) [Bpitch]
Paul Brtschitsch - Doriana [Rootknox]
Piedmont - Running Mirror [Mbf]
Reset Robot - La Porte [Soma]
Thomas Bjerring- Stratus [Traum]
Estroe - Projectie  (Tom Wolff Remix) [Eevonext Recordings]
Art Bleek - Innergy [Eevonext Records]
S. Linzatti & P. Grindvik - When Falls (Forever Falls Version) [Islands &
Islets]
K Alexi Shelby - The More U Do It [If Records]
Exium vs. Gayle San - Mob2 [Nheoma]
Synnys - Blue Life [AJ Records]
Recloose - Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.