LINEUP:

MAIN ROOM, where the four originators of techno will be performing
together for the first time in over 15 years:
Juan Atkins
Derrick May
Kevin Saunderson
Eddie Fowlkes

ROOM 2
Ben Sims
Rob Hood
Ben Clock
Buzz Goree - UR, Mixworks
Ryan Elliott - Spectral

ROOM 3
Dj Assault
Bruce Bailey - Tandam
Mike Clark - Beat Down
Surgeon
Aaron Atkins - Metroplex
Dj Sting Ray

ROOM 4
Jenny LaFemme
Phil Agosta - KGBeats & Blackflag Recordings
Noël
David Powers
Jan Lifberman - Highland Beats
Spore Print - Mixworks

"METROPLEX 25" ANNIVERSARY ELECTRONIC MUSIC EVENT presents JUAN
ATKINS, DERRICK MAY, KEVIN SAUNDERSON, AND EDDIE FOWLKES, the four
originators of techno coming together for the first time in over 15
years!

The “Metroplex 25” Anniversary Electronic Music Event! 2010, taking
place on Sunday, May 30th, is a once in a lifetime opportunity to
acknowledge the 25-year accomplishment of the birth and endurance of
“Techno”. Juan Atkins, from the Detroit area, is credited with
inventing this world-renowned art form. His record label, Metroplex,
was the first record label dedicated to techno and he is celebrated
internationally as the “Originator” of Techno. A series of events
worldwide will take place this year. The primary event will bring
global attention to its Birthplace, Detroit, during the Movement
Festival held by Paxahau on Memorial Weekend, May 29th – May 30th,
2010. 10 pm till 10 am.

The DJ talent will include, as well as many others, the Original Four
creators of techno (confirmed), appearing together for the first time
in over 15 years: The “Originator” Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Kevin the
“Elevator” Saunderson, and Eddie “Flashin” Fowlkes.

The Event, in association with STEVEN SOWERS AGENCY, will run from 10
p.m. till the early morning hours, and is located in Harmonie Park at
311 Grand River Avenue, Detroit. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT
WWW.GETTICKETS.CA: $15 for early bird pre-sales, limited quantity; $50
VIP tickets include artist hospitality area, sponsored by Traktor Pro,
with meet and greet and complimentary food and beverage. A portion of
the proceeds from the event is to benefit the Virgil H. Carr
Performing Arts Center. For more information, call 313-506-2259 or
248-818-6735, or visit www.metroplex25.com.