hi all,

hope everyone is looking forward to halloween, and especially 'from our mind to yours', i know i am! i also wanted to use this space to let everyone know that i have some gear for sale...

a 'novation super bass station rack'
a 'korg z1'
a 'korg kaoss pad'
a 'roland mc-303 groovebox'
a 'boss dd-3 digital delay pedal'

all gear is ABSOLUTELY MINT, with the exception of the delay pedal which is slightly used.
 please feel free to email and discuss prices or anything further.

thanks,

kev

Does anybody know of any good synth shops in Detroit
and the surrounding areas?  Some places are just
guitar shops with a small synth section, and I want to
be able to talk to someone that's knowledgeable.
Thanks.

   Kevin