With this show begins a new era. I finally bought Traktor Scratch a few
weeks back. I know I'm very late to the game but I must say that it's quite
nice having my entire collection at my disposal. I'm also happy that my show
has regained that fluid feel that it once had. I'm still getting acquainted
with the nuances of using the system at my radio station so, for the moment,
please bear with me.

-ant-

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

More guests TBA...
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_05-26-10.mp3

Show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archives".

Tracklist for the show:
[Artist, Track, Label]

Parick Lindsey- Ram Pam Bum [Le Petit Prince]
Plaid- Eshish [Warp]
Plaid- Blah [Warp]
Hardfloor- T 2 Da C [Hardfloor]
DJ Rok- The Lure [Muller]
Secret Cinema- See Myself [EC Records]
Hakim Murphy- April Bang [Planet Detroit]
Ane Brun- Headphone Silence (Henrik Schwarz Remix) [Objektivity]

###
Set by Anton Banks

Diego- Me Fragments (Heiko Laux rmx) [Kanzleramt]
Hiroaki Iizuka- Gold [Arms]
Joel Mull & Adam Beyer- Remainings II [Drumcode]
Planetary Assault Systems- Atomic [Peacefrog]
Dave Clarke- Zeno Xero [Bush]
Mike Dehnert- Eigenbedarf Part 2 [Fachwerk]
Kwaczo- Vicher (Takaaki Itoh Remix) [Beatbutchery]
Exium vs. Gayle San- First Jump [Nheoma]
James Ruskin & Mark Broom- The Metal Man [Blueprint]
Roku- Double Bubble [Pure Plastic]
James Ruskin- Fallen [Warm Up Records]
UK Gold- Amazulu Booty [Primevil]
Ortin Cam & Charles Bells- Black [Roots]
Surgeon- Prowler [Counterbalance]
###

Recloose- Four Ways of Saying Goodbye [Planet-E]

Enjoy,
Anton

Click for info about the show: www.antonbanks.com/bio.html

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

iTunes Feed:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=352011413

RSS:
http://www.antonbanks.com/The_Vault_RSS.xml